Thursday, October 1, 2015

Topic 1
Hi I recently transferred to Linn-Benton from Portland Community College where I was in the Multimedia Production program, I am looking to pursue a degree in Journalism from Oregon State. My goal is to help make the world a better place by helping those in need of having their stories told, get their stories out. I am passionate about justice for those who are being oppressed and persecuted.

Some more personal interests are writing, cooking and spending time with my kids. I have been a professional cook for 15 years, and am currently baking at the coop in Corvallis.  I moved to the Pacific Northwest from Atlanta, Georgia where I learned how to make delicious soul food. I like to use the abundance of the local organic produce to recreate healthier versions.

Topic 2

I found "Second Skin" to be very interesting and mind opening. I myself have never played online games, but do have a few friends that do. The movie helped show me why they enjoy it. It was intriguing to me how it became peoples social circle and pretty much their whole life. I think as a form of entertainment it could be lots of fun, and not much different then meeting people on social media. I think sometimes people create their own realities on Facebook for others to see. I also could see how it could become addictive, just how drugs alter your reality so can these games.



No comments:

Post a Comment